Zoll M Series Cardiac Monitor/Defibrillator - Basic Configuration
A Model for Every Application - One User Interface
ZOLL M Series® defibrillators offer a family of products to meet your clinical needs from BLS to ACLS. Products range from AED and advisory defibrillators to manual units and Critical CareTransport (CCT). Thanks to the consistency built into each and every unit, you train once and use everywhere. Standardization has never been so easy.
Built with Patients and Users in Mind
Best-in-Class Parameters for the Options You Require
- ZOLL's M Series upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry / SpO2 uses Masimo SET® signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics® Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all patients.
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) offers single, stat, or fully automated functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances. Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) is also available.