It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases without warning. Now there is something you can do to improve the survivability of sudden cardiac arrest with a solution that is both easy to use and extremely affordable. Defibtech has designed a revolutionary new semi-automatic external defibrillator from the ground up.
Technologically advanced enough to include all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
The Lifeline AED was developed by experienced multidisciplinary engineering teams and incorporates state-of-the-art digital signal processing techniques and advanced ECG analysis algorithms.
This enables the device to exceed the American Heart Association performance recommendations, giving the user confidence that the correct therapy is being delivered.
The Lifeline AED defibrillator uses advanced biphasic technology, including the most studied biphasic shock waveform and automatically adjust the shock delivery to the person’s individual needs.
For first response professionals like occupational first aiders, fire and ambulance, the Lifeline AED is standard equipment. For schools, offices, stores, shopping centres, factories, and public places, it’s becoming as vital as the fire extinguisher.
- Easy to use, only 2 buttons
- Clear voice prompts
- Flashing light indicators to aid rescuer during use.
- 5 year standby battery / 125 shocks as standard battery.
- Active status indicator (green flashing light) ready for use.
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests.
- Visual and audible warning alarm if self tests fail.
- On unit pad storage, attached and ready for use.
- Free event review software. (no hidden costs).
the unit runs its own daily automatic self-tests and an active bright green flashing light confirms the unit is ready for use. If the unit detects a problem or low battery the active light flashes red and the unit sounds a warning tone to alert you.
Defibrillator comes with
- Pre-Connected pads
- 5 year/125 schock standard battery
- 5 year warranty
- Diphasic defibrillator
- Rubberised surfaces
- Shock/drop tested
- Rated for dust protections (IP5X)
- Rated for water protection (IPX4)
- On unit pad storage
- Paediatric pads available
- Free event review software
- Compatible with all frontline emergency ambulance defibrillators